My basic learning in CorelDraw X3

Posted by Alieth MandeLaVida | viernes, 12 de agosto de 2011 | Category: |

*************************************
In this year I have started to learn basic graphic design in Corel DrawX3, so I am going to show some of my drawings done in this fascinating program. I want to share with everybody of you.
*************************************



************************************************************************************
 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ PERÚ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Mi país , más que mi patria mi raíz, mas que mi suelo la matriz que me enseño a parir pensamientos... como quisiera saber que tu gente vive más feliz, que algunos falsos hijos ... no te sigan pintando de gris. Mi país... mi memoria... mi vida... TE AMO PERÚ... (^_^)
************************************************************************************

   Do not worry , and be happy !!! .... ^_^



***** ALLAH ES MI VIDA ****
Allah  Tu eres mi inspiración de cada día. Permiteme estar siempre en tu camino y guía mis pasos. Ameen



Allah is my air, the essential oil to make those flowers, and my existence is because of ALLAH.



Allah is so wise, the only judge,  and Islam is the formula for success in this world.

My frog poem
****
I had a little jumping frog.
I trained to come and go.
We enjoyed each other's company.
and I often told her so.
She lived out in my garden,
in a clump of grass you see.
And she ate the bugs and insects.
that often bothered me.



       Salam Afghanistan jan, In my heart there is a special place to this country. Allah hafiz



    Pucca and Garu "the pefect couple"


Cute Pucca


Oh Cloud! How wonderful you are…
The way you look, from way afar.
I love the way you look at me,
a thought of you and my mind sets free.
Your shape and color tend to vary everyday,
Big or small, light or dark, I like you either way.
I know I can look up to you, at any point in time.
But, right now I’ve got to go, and end this silly little rhyme.
Thanks for all you do, and for always being there.
I look forward to the next time that you and I can share.


 My misshapen penguin

      The purpose in Islam
     *****


 *** The Sky at Night ***
******
Little stars up in the sky
you light the heavens way up high.
Allah has placed you there to shine
you are amongst His wondrous signs.
Big yellow moon with silvery light
you shine for travelers in the night
remember how once you split in two
obeying our Prophet for all to view.
Then as your term has been ordained
your luster fades and starts to wain,
then you become a crescent small
at other times you're not there at all!



Ella tiene una sonrisa que me hace rememorar recuerdos infantiles donde todo
era tan fresco como el brillante cielo azul, y de vez en cuando al mirar su rostro
me lleva a ese lugar especial, y si la mirase demasiado tiempo ... probablemente me quebrase y lloraría ....


Sometimes our friends are not in our side


Currently have 0 comentarios:


Leave a Reply

© 2010 Living , Loving & ; Learning |Blogger Author BloggerTheme
powered by Blogger | WordPress by camelgraph | Converted by BloggerTheme.